About Me

My photo
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
I am a professional cyclist for Drapac Pro Cycling. An Australian registered Pro Continental team. My hometown is Dunedin in New Zealand. I also study business and event management. Racing my bike around the globe aiming to get to the highest level in the sport.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Southland Prolouge

To start things off we had a team time trial around Queens park in Invercargill. We had a team presentation and meet the sponsor of the team Daryl from Olphert Contracting. I started the team off down the chute, to the first corner. We finished up pretty slow with some of the guys struggling with holding wheels at the high speed. Tomorrows stage is 160km from the start in Invercargill to Lumsden. With 4 loops of a circuit to finish. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment